CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 13, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Honestly, I have been on my couch or my bed a LOT these last couple of weeks! I have wanted to blog but just haven't had the energy or even clear thinking enough to do it. I am still taking Savella, but am going for a follow up with my Dr. on Monday to talk to him more about it. It isn't making me sick and I have had very little side affects from it (except for a few days), but I can't tell that it is helping AT ALL. I thought it was going to help at first because the first three days I took it I seemed to feel some better. By the fourth day, I felt like I always do. The last two weeks, I have actually felt worse! So, we'll see what the Doc says.

I am also pursuing another avenue of treatment. I am going to see another Dr. on the 24th. I really love my regular Dr., but there is a lady at my church with Fibro. and this other Dr. is really helping her with some alternative treatments. I also have some other issues that NO ONE has been able to help me with and I'm hoping the new Dr. will have some insight on how to treat me. The new Dr. had some diet recommendations for my friend at church so I am trying what he told her to do. I don't want to go into detail yet about it because it may or may not help. I just figure it's worth a shot. At this point, I am willing to do just about anything if it will help me feel better:)

I want to say too, that I am SO blessed by my church family!! When I am at my lowest, there is always a shoulder to cry on~literally~and people to pray. I am also being blessed with financial help to see this new Dr. Otherwise, I would not even be able to think about going! So, even when things look the worst, there are blessings being poured out:)

I will try to update more often. I have been reading other blogs when I feel like sitting at the computer~versus being on my couch~which is where I'm heading now:) Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I do hope that the new doctor helps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy, it looks like I can post on your blog again, whew!! :) I'm so sorry it's been a rough time for you lately. What a bummer! :( I am praying for you and am always here to chat if you need someone. {gentle hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather and Rochelle:)

    Rochelle~I'm so glad to see that you can post on my blog again! I don't know what was up with that.

    ReplyDelete