CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Apr 4, 2011

Birthday Bash

Yesterday was my daughter's 15th birthday! Boy, do I feel old! She is the youngest of my three children and I can't even believe how fast the years have gone by! She TOTALLY got spoiled this weekend by her Aunt. They left early Friday morning to go to Pigeon Forge, Tn. Here are a few pictures of The Inn at Christmas Place where they stayed.



They shopped 'til they dropped on Friday and then Saturday went to Dollywood for a day of roller coaster riding.

Elizabeth loves owls~sign says "will work for worms":)
All that roller coaster riding worked up an appetite so they then headed to the Dixie Stampede for a show and dinner.


Elizabeth finally arrived home around 4pm Sunday from her weekend full of fun! That evening, she had some friends over for pizza, cake and ice cream~and lots of laughs:)


I'm pretty sure Elizabeth would say that this was the BEST birthday EVER!! Happy Birthday Lillybeth:)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I love Pigeon Forge and Dollywood!!! I hope she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Elizabeth!

    Wow! What a busy day. That was an awesome birthday.

    My baby is 15 too, I know how you feel. Where did those babies go???

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww looks like she had a great time!! I loveeee that area of TN, that's where we honeymooned. happy birthday Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete