CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jun 26, 2011

I think I'm done...

...blogging! I have decided to officially stop blogging! I just never think about it anymore and my interest is on other things right now. I still like to read a few blogs, but it is only a few these days. Every time I think I'm going to start blogging on a more regular basis, I get busy or interested in something else. My main focus right now, besides my family and my walk with God, is my yoga practice and studying anatomy for yoga. Who would have ever thought anatomy could be so interesting?! When I very first started blogging a few years ago, it was mainly about gluten free food and honestly I do NOT want to focus on food anymore. Then I kind of blogged about health issues and that gets old real fast! I live with my issues everyday and I don't find it helpful to focus on that either. I guess I basically feel like I don't have much to say and I would much rather have my nose in a book or my body on my yoga mat.:) Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Nooooooooo!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

    Okay so of course as your friend, I love you and totally support what you decide. But I'm in denial because I loved reading your blog and you're one of just a handful I can really, really, wholeheartedly relate with. So I must admit, I'm quite bummed and not ready for this to be real. :( So pardon me while I go cry in my corner.....

    {But I hope we can still keep in touch on email!!!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly,
    Loved this "goodbye". Good for you - hope you're enjoying your yoga practice. Sounds like you are. Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete