CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Nov 19, 2010

Out of Order

Hey there readers! I have kind of been 'out of order' the last couple of days with a very sore throat! I think I'll walk around my house with an 'out of order' sign on my back! Isn't it funny how when the mom is sick they just try to keep going. The family still needs to be fed, the laundry still has to be done etc. Actually, I have not done any laundry today. I have watched movies and tried to just rest. It seems like every time I get overwhelmed or overly tired, I get a sore throat. Does that ever happen to you? I'm really hoping that I will feel back to 'normal' tomorrow. I had to miss physical therapy and yoga today~sigh:( The rest has been good for me though.

Great news!!! I have a new little niece (no pictures yet though)! My brother and his wife had their 5th baby yesterday and she is adorable! I wasn't feeling too good yesterday, so I only got to see her for a minute and then headed home. When I woke up feeling worse today, I knew I couldn't risk going around her with a sore throat. I SO want to cuddle her though:) I hope to have a picture soon~she is beautiful.

Anyway, just wanted to say 'Hi'!! Hope to be back to regular posting ASAP! I enjoy the blog community so much! Speaking of which, I found a new (to me) gluten free forum yesterday. It's called Gluten Free Faces. If you are gluten free, you might want to check it out.

Have a BLESSED beyond measure weekend!!!

"May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine upon us..." Ps. 67:1

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the newest member of your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too great. Hope you're on the mend soon! Congratulations on your niece, yayy! :)

    ReplyDelete