CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 3, 2010

I'm thinking...

...blogging isn't going so well lately. Seems like life just keeps gettin' ahead of me. I have decided to take the month of December off from teaching yoga at my church and am trying to just be home more. It seems like this season just flies by at break neck speed and I get lost somewhere in the shuffle of it all.

I'm also thinking that I am going to have to try some medicine that I have been trying to avoid at all cost. This is very hard for me as I was trying to stay as natural as possible. I see my Dr. today and will talk about it with him. What brought me to this decision is when I realized that even doing child's pose in yoga made me hurt! I feel like yoga will help me stay healthier, but not if I can't do it. My fear is that I won't be able to teach if I don't start feeling better.

Enough with the gloom and doom~I am VERY excited that I found a place not far from where I live to teach yoga! I am starting there on Jan. 8th, hence the needing to feel better:) To start off, I will be teaching a Sat. morning class each week, but if there is enough interest, I will add a weekday class later on.

I also just want to say how blessed I am to have a husband who has been so supportive! I asked him recently if he stressed about me not being able to clean houses as much to bring in income and he just keeps reassuring me that he just wants me to be healthy.

So, even in the midst of struggles and daily pain and fatigue, there are always things to be thankful for:) It does my heart good to think of all the ways God blesses me! I read a very sad comment on a fellow blogger's post. The person who left the comment does not believe that God can NOT make a mistake and does not believe that God is in control. The person stated that if God is in control then that is a terrifying thought! I pray for the person to see God for who HE IS. If God is NOT in control, that is a VERY terrifying thought to me! I can't imagine my life without HIM! Lord, reveal yourself to those that are blinded to who you are:)

2 Cor. 4:4 " The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ..."

4 comments:

  1. I hope the new medicine will help you get healthier to teach yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted you to know I am here.
    I lost your link to your new blog a few times (so I finally have you safe and sound on my blogroll) but also my computer at work, doesn't load the white back ground over your beautiful scene and I can't read your text....so I am stuck with trying to read at night which always not my easiest time online.

    but I am here! you need to do what you need to do to manage your symptoms.

    if a medication helps your quality of life...than so be it!
    you'll know if it's right for you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, Kimberly
    I found your blog not long ago and can a tiny bit empathize with you. I've had osteoarthritis since I was 22 (over 40 years ago)and have several artificial joints and daily pain. You have much more to contend with, but you handle it so admirably. What would we do without our Lord?! Hope you can find a medicine that will enable to do your yoga and enable to keep you moving. You're in my prayers.
    Blessings!
    CottonLady (from South Plains of Texas)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CottonLady,
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! So sorry to hear that you struggle with your health too. If I have learned anything, it is that I'm not alone. Praying for health and wellness for you:) kimberly

    ReplyDelete